Our First Summer Vacation

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan



The best campground internet ever in Jordan Minnesota!! I've added two pics that are from last week.  The first one is of the boys and me getting onto the calistoga wagon to go on the chuckwagon.(Jackson Hole)
The bottom picture is the Crazy Horse Memorial that I mentioned in one of my previous posts.  In the foreground the white sculpture is what the finished mountain will look like.  If you look at the top of the mountain in the background you can make out the finished face above the white sculpture.  They still have a long way to go!

We had dinner last night with our friends the Condrey's, it was really nice seeing them.  It poured last night on the way home.  It was very hot and humid here so I think the storm chased away the hot weather, that's a good thing.
Leaving early this morning for Wisconsin.  Stopping in Black River Falls to visit our dog's breeder and then hoping to see Lambeau Field in Green Bay. (Not sure if I spelled that correctly)
We should make it to the UP of Michigan tonight, then tomorrow we will drive to Mackinaw Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment